- Over 2 Miles of River Frontage and the Convergence of the Withlacoochee and Little River
- 188.11 Surveyed Acres
- Located in Lowndes County, GA Less Than ½ Mile from I-75.
- Incredible Deer, Duck, and Turkey Hunting
- Stocked 4 Acre Pond
- Future Development Potential
- All Utilities Available Including Public Water and Sewer
- Ideal Property for a Conservation Easement
- Mature Hardwoods, Live Oak Hammocks, and Planted Pines
- Good Interior Road System
- Excellent Fishing, Canoeing and Kayaking
- Adjoins State Conservation Land
- Priced at $498,492.00 or $2650/Acre
Eric J. McCollumeric@wrightbroker.com
Ben W. McCollummccollum@wrightbroker.com
Two Rivers is aptly named as this property consists of the convergence of the Withlacoochee and Little River to form one. With over 2 miles of pristine river frontage, this 188 acre wildlife paradise offers an unprecedented recreational opportunity for unbelievable deer, duck, and turkey hunting as well as fishing, canoeing, and kayaking. Located less than half a mile from an expanding exit on I-75 in Valdosta, GA, Two Rivers further sits poised for future development and a potential commercial opportunity with frontage on a high traffic four lane highway with all utilities, including public water and sewer. Additional features include a four-acre stocked pond, planted pines, beautiful mature hardwood ridges and bottoms as well as a good interior road system for access. Two Rivers also contains numerous high valued conservation features and diversity making it an ideal candidate for a conservation easement. If you are looking for an outstanding recreational property with future upside potential, please call our office today to schedule an appointment to view this unique listing. Priced to sell at $2650/acre.