- 551.32 Total Acres- Thomas County, GA
- Located 10 Minutes from Historic Thomasville, GA
- Majority of the Property is Zoned RM11 for High Density Development
- Previously Pre-Approved for a Conservation Community
- Extensive Road Frontage and Available Utilities
- Lodge, Equipment Barn, Dog Kennels, Grain Bins, and Beautiful Board Fencing
- Exceptional Opportunity for a Conservation Easement
- 49 Acres of Leased, Irrigated Pecans
- Unbelievable Hunting for Deer, Quail, Turkeys, and Dove
- Multiple Fish Ponds
- Big Pine Timber and Mature Hardwood Bottoms
- Will Consider Sub-Dividing
- Shown By Appointment Only
- Priced at $3,859,240.00
Located in the path of growth just 10 minutes from historic Thomasville, GA, this incredible 551 acres offers the perfect blend of future development potential alongside endless recreational and investment opportunities. Teramore consists of multiple parcels, of which, the majority of the property is currently zoned RM11, which is the highest density zoning allowed in Thomas County. In fact, this property was previously pre-approved for a master planned conservation development community in the past. The future development potential of this property is unlike no other in the Thomasville area due to zoning, road frontage, available utilities, and its location nestled amongst other adjoining residential subdivisions.
Due to the expansive development potential present at Teramore, another opportunity that exists is the placement of a conservation easement on the property. Utilizing this strategy could present significant tax advantages for the savvy investor, while preserving the prolific wildlife habitat and ecological diversity.
In addition to development and conservation easement potential, Teramore offers incredible recreational opportunities as well. The property has been intensively managed for exceptional quail, deer, turkey, and dove hunting as well as a fully stocked cypress fishing pond. A newly constructed pond awaiting completion will further expand the fishing and waterfowl components and provide exceptional homesites. Improvements include a newly constructed lodge, dog kennels, equipment barn, grain bins, and beautiful four board fencing.
Teramore consists of mature pine forests, gorgeous hardwood bottoms, 49 acres of irrigated pecans, multiple dove fields, food plots for wildlife, and a significant water resource with year-round Good Water Creek. The current owner has done a tremendous job of managing and maintaining all aspects of the property. If you are looking for a turn-key, recreational property with tremendous development potential in the path of growth, please call our office to schedule an appointment to preview this outstanding property.