- 2684+/- Acres of Intensively Managed Quail Habitat
- Well Located in the Noted Albany Quail Belt
- Multiple Age Classes of Established Pines with Impressive Timber Volumes
- Fertile Well-drained Soils with Incredible Rolling Topography
- Piney Woods Creek Creates a Significant Whitetail Deer Corridor
- Numerous Ponds Ranging in Size from 2-12 Acres
- No Conservation Easement Exists on the Property
- Acre for Acre the Best Wild Quail Plantation Value in the Region
- Exceptionally Priced at $3695/acre
In the world of quail hunting plantations, the cost of entry can often be overwhelming to even the most avid enthusiasts. Accordingly, it is a rarity for a property to come to market that exhibits the classic aesthetics that have come to define the sport and the region, along with a thriving wild quail population, all at the exceptional value represented at WRB Plantation. Formerly known as Castle Rock, the rolling topography and long vistas found at WRB are highly unusual for the Albany Quail Belt. The well drained, fertile soils provide a beautiful balance of productive ground cover and native wiregrass. The plantation is well stocked with multiple age classes of pines that have been managed to provide staggered income streams to support and offset expenses. Intensive habitat management continues to pay dividends as the wild quail population has steadily expanded under the guidance of the skilled manager and in conjunction with the Albany Quail Project. Numerous interior fields have been managed to provide exceptional brood habitat. Piney Woods Creek meanders through the property creating a fantastic game corridor for Worth County’s notoriously impressive whitetail deer. Multiple ponds ranging in size from 2-12 acres also add to the recreational value of the property from both a duck hunting and fishing perspective.
WRB Plantation’s improvements include a managers house, comfortable guest lodge, barns, kennels, and paddocks. The property has exceptional road frontage on three sides and is fully fenced with multiple, gated entrances. Three generations of quality land stewardship all culminate at WRB Plantation to create the best value for a wild quail hunting property available on today’s market.