- 131 Acres, With a 14 Acre Plant and Flood Duck Pond
- Established Dove Field With an Artificial Power Line
- Multiple Food Plots for Deer
- Multiple Age Class Planted Pines, Beautiful Hardwood Bottoms and Great Internal Road System
- Newly Constructed Lodge With Kitchen, Porch and Rooms for Relaxing
- Two Wells and Three Phase Underground Power
- 30 Minutes From Charming Downtown Thomasville and 30 Minutes From Valdosta
Cat Creek is without question one of the most action packed, small tracts on the market in South Georgia. If you are looking for a tract where you can hunt ducks, deer, turkeys, dove and quail all in one place, Cat Creek is it! Brooks County is historically a great flyway for ducks and migratory birds as well as an established area for whitetail deer. Its proximity to the plantation belt and other large tracts further enhances the wildlife.
Please call our office to schedule an appointment to tour this incredibly diverse property. Listed for $725,000.