Located in the heart of downtown Thomasville, this landmark structure has been completely renovated and converted into eight luxury condominiums. The structure, built in 1905, originally served as an administrative buidlings to the adjacent Youngs Female College. In 1939, it was purchased by the Rolt family and converted into The Rosemary Inn to house affluent Northerners who wintered in Thomasville. Today The Rosemary elegantly recreates the luxurious lifestyle that has come to define Thomasville. The Rosemary is proud to offer these exquisite, highly custom condominiums set amongst beautiful live oaks and a wonderfully manicured landscape. These spectacular units feature antique heart pine flooring, tall ceilings, custom millwork and moldings, in addition to top of the line kitchen and bathroom fixtures. Located in the desirable Dawson Street Historic District, residents can enjoy all of amentities of downtown Thomasville in a peaceful, residential setting.